Tuesday, November 18, 2008

2008 World Stack Up Day Wrap Up

Okay, so this post is a couple days late, sorry Allie.

On Thursday 13 November 2008, I held a program for 8-11 year olds and their families. The program was in honor of Guiness World Record Day and we were attempting to help the World Sport Stacking Association (WSSA) break the record for "The Most People Sport Stacking in Multiple Locations in One Day". My program was awesome if I do say so myself with a total of 40 people interacting with the cups that day!! I had set up a relay course for the kids and tables set up for competitions. Also on one side of the room, I had table set up for newbies to try their hand at stacking. The kids and parents LOVED the program and it was a blast!

As of 8:48 pm on Tuesday 18 November 2008, there was a record breaking number of 200,495 people who Stacked It Up!!!! Whoo HOO!!!!!! Last years record was 143,530 so we definitely helped to shatter it. Thanks to everyone who came or thought about us on Thursday.

No comments: